Hey, I’m Alex.
I created the The Fitness Handbook out of passion, frustration, and a longing for something more in this industry.
- A personal trainer from Portland, OR
- An instructor at the National Personal Training Institute
- The Head Coach of the Online Trainer Academy
- A Project Manager and Social Media Overlord for the Personal Trainer Development Center
- A dog dad
- A lover of sushi, scary movies, and roller coasters, in that order.
I love the fitness industry, I’ve never met so many genuine, helpful, and dedicated professionals in one place.
That said, we can do better.
So, I (we) made this.
I wanted to create a reliable reference you can consistently trust is providing you with accurate and applicable content.
I understand how frustrating it is to plug a question into Google, read 3 articles with 3 different answers, and 30 minutes later you’re left with the same question you had when you started.
TFH does the work for you. We dig through all the misinformation, so you don’t have to.
My goal since the day I entered this industry was to change as many lives as possible, and I want to genuinely thank each and every one of you for helping me build TFH into what it is today, and helping me achieve that goal.
It wouldn’t be possible without you.
If there’s anything I can do to help, or you just want to talk fitness, my door is always open.
– Kevin Chetaitis